Sunday, July 19, 2009

Short Dress NYC Brides: Check This Out!

I personally think brides who rock the short dress are just the cutest and most chic thing. Take Miss Mouse, for example! If I hadn't had my heart set on something dramatic and show-stopping, I definitely think I might have rocked the short dress.

As some of you might know, I live in Midtown Manhattan, the Garment District, to be exact. I am forced to walk by cheap, gorgeous clothing every day of my life. I say forced because, even though it's cheap, I have a wedding to pay for! I can't be buying every beauty in the window.

So yesterday, as I was walking to rehearsal, I stumbled upon this gem:


It's SO stunning! It's floaty and sassy and has two gorgeous bits of embroidery/beading. For a moment, I considered getting it as a reception dress, but I just love my dress too much to take it off any sooner than I have to.

So then I thought: maybe someone from the Hive could benefit! Oh, how I would love to see a bee bride in that dress. Just in case you're interested, here's the store info:


Have you run into anything gorgeous that has made you second-guess decisions that you've already made?

No comments:

Post a Comment