Friday, September 18, 2009

Where does your wedding dress hang out?


This morning, Mr. Star and I were awakened by the doorman buzzing up to tell us that the post office was delivering a package we needed to sign for.



The package was pretty unassuming, except for the cute little note written in red that said, "do not bend :)"



But when I opened it up, I was thrilled to find my latest completely-unneccessary-but-totally-adorable-anyways wedding purchase: the wedding dress hanger.




I have thought for a long time that I would not be participating in the special hangers for wedding dresses  trend, but when reader ejs4y8 posted a thread on the board with these adorable little works of dress hanger art, I knew I had to have one.

Etsy seller lilafrances makes these hangers with a variety of sayings (or pretty much anything short enough to fit in there!) and I just think they're so precious.



This was the style of hanger that I originally fell in love with, but because of last name changing complications (which I will blog about at some point!), I decided to stick with our first names.

Are you doing anything special for the hanger for your wedding dress? Have you ever originally decided not to follow a wedding trend and then changed your mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment