Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sparkling in the Spotlight

Like many other brides before me, I just love the look of a sparkler send-off. I love the drama (of course!), and it makes for such a perfect end to a classy, city light-filled wedding.



So I bought some sparklers off of Ebay. But they looked pretty drab, in all their gray loveliness. So I made cutesy little tags to accompany them:






And tied the darling little tags on with purple ribbon leftover from another project:



And took a yellow metal bin that I had been storing toys for my sisters in, threw the toys in a drawer, and painted it black.



The end result was this:



Another quick, DIY project that I've been busy whipping up in the final days before our wedding! Don't worry, there are plenty of lighters tucked in the back of the bin ;)

What are your send-off plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment