Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Little Princesses


You may or may not remember one of my very first posts way back when about my little sister (the flowergirl) and my littlest sister (the honorary flowergirl).

I just thought I'd give you an update on how my little ladies' looks are progressing! We took them to the tailor earlier this week to get their dresses altered to fit them perfectly.

My little sister looks gorgeous and loves her "Belle" dress, although you can't tell from this picture:



She was very upset when she found out we had to leave the dress there to get worked on! I feel the same way about my dress, babe! ;)



My littlest sister looked adorable, too. And always sooo happy!



My little sister even got to practice getting her "princess" hair! Thank goodness she's going through a princess phase or I have no idea how we would have convinced her to go through all this primping!

My little sister also has a tiara and sparkly shoes and my littlest sister has a polka dot bow that is so precious. I am almost as excited about how they're going to look as I am about how I'm going to look. Almost!

How elaborate are your little ladies' looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment