Monday, September 28, 2009

Bouquet Holder Tags

We are officially less than two weeks until the wedding and I am furiously turning out polka-dotted craft projects (you may have noticed that I'm hardly ever on the boards anymore -- things are heating up around here!) !

The other night I took some vases I found at the dollar store, some ribbon I already had from other projects, and some leftover invitation cardstock and made:



Bouquet holders for my bridesmaids' bouquets to serve double-duty as reception decor!



I used each of their Weddingbee nicknames instead of their actual first names because I thought it would be cute :)



Nothing fancy, but cute and functional! I'm hoping to get a lot of worth out of our really expensive (but hopefully, gorgeous!) bouquets.

How are you wisely using your splurge items?

No comments:

Post a Comment