Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Star-Studded (Love) Affair: I May Be Biased, But...I Have the Prettiest Ladies Ever


I wonder if, just like every set of newlyweds thinks their wedding was the coolest and most fun wedding ever, every bride looks at her bridesmaids and her female family members all done up and thinks, "Wow, I really have the most beautiful set of ladies there ever was."

I don't know if that's the case, but if it is, then call me a stereotype, because I really think I have the most beautiful set of ladies there ever was. I mean, come on:



Look at how gorgeous they are! I love how they all still look just like themselves, even though they're wearing the same dress. And I love how their polka dotted accessories look together! Can you spot four out of the five up there?

Don't worry, here's the fifth:



I let them wear whatever shoes they wanted to, no restrictions, because I loved the idea of them each rocking out their dress just the way that they would themselves. I adore that picture, because it speaks almost as much about who they are as the one of their faces :)

I think this next picture is a fine example of one of the reasons why our wedding day went so smoothly -- come on, would you want to mess with these bridesmaids:




And I know you've seen this one already, but I had to throw it in there again because I promised to show you why it was worth dodging the obstacle course inside to get out to the balcony:



Next, we ventured up onto the rooftop deck of our building to grab some more formal shots. I love the sass in this one and how fun the bouquets look against their dresses:



I also (in my opinion) had the world's most beautiful flowergirl:



Kisses come standard:




And the world's hottest mother of the bride:



These ladies mean so much to me that they deserve a shot all of their own:



And we certainly can't forget the hairiest member of the Star ladies:



I mean, seriously. If I hadn't been wearing the most amazing dress and felt the glow of happiness oozing from my face, I know I would've been jealous of these ladies -- who wouldn't be? They're fabulous!

Ready for some serious "New York Wedding" photography? We're takin' it to the streets and stopping traffic -- literally.



*All photos by John Martin Photography *


The Star Wedding Recaps:

1 comment:

  1. Love that your ladies each had on different shoes and love the color of their dresses!

    Your mom is very pretty!

    And, for the record, that pup is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete