Thursday, June 25, 2009

Urban Engagement Pics!

I thought I'd take the chance to share a few more of our E-pics with you all. We wanted them to be very city and very us. Because our photographer is Sassy Bridesmaid's best friend, we were pretty sure that he'd do a great job of capturing who we are, but were still a little nervous about using our first "friendor."

John of John Martin Photography did an absolutely amazing job. We were so glad because we treated our E-pics as a trial run for the wedding. I think it's really smart to use your wedding photographer before the wedding so you can get a sense of how he or she shoots first. It definitely calmed my nerves, knowing that we love his work!

So, without further adieu, here they are:

This one is one of my faves because I look so joyful and Mr. Star looks so goofy :)


I love this next one because it's so New York and it looks like someone unseen is just sitting and watching our relationship unfold.


This is another of my absolute faves because that look that Mr. Star is giving me is all love and I look like I'm just basking in it. That's his "you're amazing and I never want to look at anyone else as long as I live" look. If he looks at me like that when I walk down the aisle, I'm golden.


Love the city setting and how pretty my dress looks!


I love that we look like a snuggly team in this pic...



This screams "Sex and the City" to me:



And finally...


What do you think? What was important to you to capture in your E-pics?

No comments:

Post a Comment