Thursday, June 4, 2009

Little Sister, Little Princess

Every flowergirl is adorable. But not every bride is lucky enough to have a flowergirl who is the love of her life.

That's right, the mister knows that my two little sisters mean the world to me. And does it get any cuter than my little sister in that poufy pink dress? I don't think so. Hers will be in lavender, but you get my point.

And my baby sister (who's just about to turn 1) also got a gorgeous little dress, but she will too young to walk her own way down the aisle even by the time the wedding comes around.

My beautiful flowergirl had the whole bridal salon at Macy's oohing and aahing over how beautiful she was. The only snafu? The dress my mom and I loved was not her favorite. She loved one that was all tulle and while it was very cute, it was totally not what we were looking for. She kept saying, "I don't like this one, Sissy! I want my Cinderella dress."

My genius mom offered to buy her a tulle dress to play with off of Ebay (for $10!) if she would wear the one I picked to the wedding. What a good mommy!

Have any of you had opinionated flowergirls? How do you know your littlest bridal party members?

(Photo credit by yours truly)

No comments:

Post a Comment