Monday, August 31, 2009

Hair Love

I had my hair trial the other day and, though I wasn't sure about it at first, I can definitely say now that I am in love!

I knew that I wanted big curls and my hair up, but low on my head. I also wanted some visual interest in the front to avoid just having my hair pulled straight back. That's about all I knew! I brought in a ton of inspiration pictures and let him play!

This is how it turned out!

Keep in mind that we didn't use rollers or too much product, since this was just a trial!

I love love love how it looks from the back and the side!

With my birdcage and earrings!


And with my shoulder-length veil!

I plan on asking him to make the curl on the left side of my head start a little further back, but other than that, I think it's perfect!

Did you get the perfect wedding hair on your first trial?

No comments:

Post a Comment