Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pain in the you-know-what

Well, we're now less than two months out and I have to say, we're down to a less-than-fun to-do list.

I've been doing things like getting the event insurance our venue requires (I used WedSafe, if anyone's interested!) and making sure all of our groomsmen actually made it into Men's Wearhouse to get measured for their tuxes.

Every time I turn around, I feel like we need more paperwork done or more legwork ironed out, and I'm getting burned out on the tasks that aren't any fun. 

I feel like this lady

When we were in the early stages of planning, I got to do things like try on dresses and look for beautiful inspiration pictures and that part was a lot more fun. I feel like most of the wedding tasks left to do are headaches that need to be dealt with or things that I'm just plain not that interested in (coordinating rental delivery times with freight elevator availability, anyone?).

Does anyone else feel (or did you feel) this way at wedding crunch time? What did you to to counteract it?

No comments:

Post a Comment