Monday, February 1, 2010

A Star-Studded (Love) Affair: Our Peeps

Take it away, Stevie Wonder!




We were married, yo!

We really wanted a picture with EVERYONE, so I had my stepdad ask everyone to come up onstage for a group picture right after we kissed. At the rehearsal the day before, we had practiced having family members and the bridal party lead the way to help with the confusion. Still, there were a few moments of fun and excited chaos:


And we only managed one "formal" shot before everyone started goofing off, which was A-okay with me:


It wouldn't have really been a group of theatre kids if the jazz hands hadn't gotten busted out:


It was fun to goof off with out wedding guests:


And I love how everyone looks like they're having such a great time in these pictures:


Then we kicked everyone out...er...politely asked most of our guests to leave for a few moments so we could do some quick portraits before the parade!



My Mom's side -- I don't remember what was so funny, but we were very amused, apparently!


My Dad's side!



The new members of my family!


Bridal Party hotties!


We didn't take too many pictures of just the two of us because we didn't want to keep people waiting and we knew we'd get the chance during cocktail hour, but I thought this candid was lovely. We were so happy all day, it was just magical.

We were ready to head outside and start our parade through New York!

Did you do a big group shot or are you planning on it? I'd totally recommend it, we love those pictures looking back!



*All photos by John Martin Photography *

The Star Wedding Recaps:

1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea! We have too many guests to do this, but if we were having a smaller affair, it'd be perfect!

    ReplyDelete