Monday, May 25, 2009

Hello From Miss Star!

Hello Hive!

I am so thrilled to have the opportunity to share my wedding with you! I feel the pressure of being a part of such a wonderful group of crafty, beautiful, creative, supportive, and talented group of women, but I sincerely hope to bring some new ideas and thoughts to the hive from the perspective of an actress-bride who's on the young-ish side and trying to plan a budget NYC wedding with the love of her life!

I thought that the character name Miss Star was particularly appropriate, given the running drama/theatre motif our wedding has going on, and even more so because my very sweet Fiance always calls me "his movie star"!

I thought I'd share an E-pic with you, so you can get to know us:


We're only a few months out, so I already have a ton of stuff to share with you all! I've been reading along with Bees like Miss Cowboy Boot and Miss Apple Cider (who are both my month-twins!) for so long, that I feel like I have some catching up to do.

I'm so grateful to have the chance to have my fellow Bees along for this crazy ride :)

No comments:

Post a Comment