Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Star-Studded Snapshot Sunday

Hello there, Hive! Long time no see! I have missed you all so. So as soon as I heard all of us Old Bees were getting  to share our weddings again, I jumped at the chance! Are you ready to dive right back in to our day? I sure am!




Mr. & Mrs. Star



Our theme was best described as: elegant/dramatic/New York City/acting-themed/polka-dotted/largely-DIY, and I was working off an inspiration board I made that featured deep purple and polka dots:



And so, without further ado, here are the wedding pictures! :)






































Thanks for giving me the chance to relive such an amazingly beautiful and love-filled day! Don't worry, I'll be back to check in again on our second anniversary, which is coming right up! :)

To see more of the Star wedding goodness, check out my recaps here:
*All photos, unless otherwise marked, are the work of John Martin Photography*

No comments:

Post a Comment